Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.
  1. If you have a complaint concerning a Watertown Police employee, you can use this online form.

    If you prefer to contact a supervisor directly by phone to file a form, please call 617-972-6500

  2. Section 1 - Your Contact Information
  3. Section 2 - Details of Incident
  4. Section 3 - Please write a brief summary of your complaint.
  5. Leave This Blank: